Your partner in the digital world
Ready to elevate your business tech to the next level?
Has your organization developed a strong relationship with your technology?
See how we can help!
Delivering reliable technical support, consulting, and a wide range of advanced services to elevate your tech needs to the next level
WHO ARE WE?
Hardwired Technologies exists to solve the critical issues facing our clients, both large and small. Our unique approach is not only what differentiates us, but also what makes us successful. We provide a broad range of services and solutions to help organizations facilitate change, achieve their vision and optimize performance and productivity. We are IT consultants who bring customers the most value with proven, operating experience. Hardwired Technology has 20 years of experience operating in all types of IT environments. We currently manage small business clients. Our in-depth skills deliver more value to our clients.
TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING SERVICES
Grow your technology with us
-IT infrastructure performance improvement
-Business process improvement
-Capacity planning and management
-Troubleshooting, remediation, and repair
-New employee onboarding training and exit services
-IT infrastructure design and architecture
-Email and Microsoft Office Support
-Google migrations and management
-Data backup and Disaster Recovery
-VPN, Remote Connectivity setups and configurations
-Support for multi-location environment
-Local and Network Printer and Fax Support
-Cable and wiring management
IT NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE CONSULTING
Achieve Your Goals
- Application and database monitoring and support
- Network / Firewall and routing management and support
- Windows Server Setup, administration and optimization
- Domain registrar and DHCP / DNS administration
- Patching and update management
- VMware & Hyper-V virtual environments and Enterprise solutions
- Local and cloud-based Data Storage management
- Backup / Restore and disaster recovery (local and cloud)
- WI-Fi management and security
- SaaS support and management
- ISP Administration, load balancing, redundancy / failovers
- Cable management and installations including patch panel, server room and port terminations
- 24x7 Monitoring of the full Network Infrastructure stack